Our company was founded in 1996, we are the Italian exclusive distributor of several amazing hi-end cycling Brands, which we sell through our network of selected shops.
We cover pretty much everything from downhill to road racing, but we are mainly focused on the MTB and Gravity side of the market.
Our Brands are:
- Fire Eye – Pedals and components
- Gusset – MTB and BMX parts
- Halo – Complete wheels and wheels’ parts
- Huck – Frame straps made in UK
- Identiti – MTB frames
- The Light Blue – Steel “all road” frames
- Mapex – Our in-house brand (MTB frames and components)
- ODI – The World Leader in Grip Technology
- OTSO – Bike company founded by the engineers and innovators from Wolf Tooth
- Passport – Accessories and bike packing bags
- ProGold – Lubricants and bike cleaning products
- Progress – Wheels and hubs
- Renthal – Race winning components
- Shot Racing Gear – Clothing and protection
- Slicy – Protection and Customization
- STFU – Drivetrain Damping Modules
- Sunn – Modern, high-performance and daring bicycles assembled in France since 1982
- Wolf Tooth – Precision cycling products made in Minnesota
You can have a look at our brochures and catalogues by clicking here.
Where we are coming from
In 1950s Milo Sacchetti founded A.C.I., a stainless steel spokes manufacturing company. Decades later his daughter Donata Sacchetti, currently our managing Director, took charge of the international distribution, with a subsidiary company named R.I.E. (Raggi Inox Export).
A.C.I. was sold in 1996 and RIE Cycle Company was born in the same year, as spokes supplier to wheels manufacturers. In few years RIE become one of the main frames, components, CKD and SKD bikes’ supplyer for the italian OEM, with partners in China and Taiwan.
Where we are going
In 2010 we challenged ourselves and started builing up our aftermarket range. We wanted to give shops the same outstanding service we had offered to OEM for many years, and to put together a bunch of brands offering standing out products, something we would use in first person during our rides.
Today we are focusing more and more to the aftermarket, and represent and distribute succesfully several awesome brands troughout a consolidate network of about 250 Dealers.
And we have many news coming up… 🙂
Our offices are based in Milan, in the north of Italy, and our warehouse lies in a 2000 square-meters building just outside the city borders, with bonded warehouse and internal customs’ clearing facilities: fast, cost effective and flexible.
According to our mood, in less than one hour drive from our office we can access any kind of trail, including downhill tracks like the ones in Monte Tamaro, Swiss. In those rare occasions when we prefer asphalt to mud, we pedal on the beautiful paved roads around the lakes and hills of Lombardia region.
This is how we get to choose and to know every single product in our catalogue: simply using it.
Do you have a Brand?
If you are looking for a distributor in Italy, and you feel your products offer something different, standing out from the mass, but also giving riders real benefits and technical advantages, let’s talk !
We believe that a good distributor is not only the one financially and commercially capable of keeping reasonable stock levels and reaching sales targets, but the one who is committed and able to build brand-knowledge in the market he works in, and to give commercial and technichal feedback to the Brands he represents. That’s what we do everyday in Italy, thanks to a deep knowledge of the market, a committed sales staff, and a good introduction among the most distinguished media and Athletes.